16 June 2011

Time for a little color

I have had this thrift store find crib bumper since before Kennedy was born. It's always been plain white. Pretty boring, but it did the job. I finally decided to re-vamp it and give it a little color. As I was looking through old pictures I couldn't believe how fast my kids have grown. SAD :(

Kennedy used to sleep like this with her bum in the air.

Back during a craftier time I made that mobile.






I think it turned out pretty cute!




He was so confused when I laid him down for bed then took his picture.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The top picture looks just like Judd at that age. Are you sure it didn't come from our photo album?

Grandma Z

sisterwendy said...

I love the new look! You are sew crafty (sorry, I had to do that :/
You're kids are so darn cute, Love all your pics! xoxoxo