07 April 2008

THE KITCHEN!!!!

So here is the semi-finished kitchen.... All that is left to do is the backsplash, the lips of the countertops, and install the microwave above the oven! After having only a microwave and a toaster oven to cook with and no sink I will never take having a kitchen for granted again! Judd is nothing short of amazing, with the exception of installing the cabinets he did everything.. put in the new sink, did the walls, the beam, put in the wood flooring, and tiled the countertops. I am the luckiest gal around to have such a hard working loving husband!



4 comments:

Cara and Travis Colvin said...

The kitchen looks great. I really like the hardwood floors.

Julia said...

Okay... come and work on mine now.

Justin and Liz said...

Your not finished...I see edges! Oh, he learned everything from his older brother, and he can't deny that.

Anonymous said...

WOW! BEAUTIFUL! No I taught him everything I know, we did build a shed together.

Mom Z