23 April 2008

For those of you who guessed BOY.... You are WRONG! We are having a girl! This picture is of her foot. The other foot is right underneath, both were constantly moving throughout the ultrasound. It was so neat to see her.. It was simultaneously exciting and frightening. Frightening because I started wondering about what all moms probably are concerned about... Will I be a good mom? What if something happens.. etc etc. But still it was so EXCITING!
This is a side view picture. It's kind of hard to tell, but her knees are in her face, and her legs are straight! That's right, we have one little flexible girl. She was so balled up in there that the technician had a difficult time getting the pictures that she needed. We didn't complain because we got to see her for a longer period of time while the technician poked at my belly trying to get her to uncurl. Her arms were behind her head as if she were kicked back relaxing. ENJOY.

2 comments:

Justin and Liz said...

That is so exciting! I guessed it was a girl. Am I good or what! Every mom wonders that and you usually end up screwing up, but they are young enough to not remember. You and the baby will be just fine. I had no idea what I was doing with Sammy, but he has turned out great.
Have you picked any names yet?
We can't wait to see you guys!

Cara and Travis Colvin said...

Those ultrasounds picutres make me want to cry. I remember when they told me it was a girl and I had all the same thoughts going through my head. When I had mine everyone I worked with told me I needed to have a full bladder so she was pushing with the scanner thing and couldn't get the baby to move around much and then she moved down and saw how full my bladder was and made me go to the bathroom which was good because I was about to pee all over the exam table. After that she moved much better :)