08 September 2011

Us Lately

My sister Julia, a MgSGT in the Marine Corps, who lives in VA came out to visit. We all got together at our house for some yummy food and some good conversation.

The only one missing here is Lillian who lives in Colorado.


We went for a hike up Grove Creek. I couldn't find our baby backpack and was stuck lugging Levi on the front in the "baby Bjorn". It really didn't feel very good. But luckily the kids tuckered out before I did, so I didn't have to carry him too long.

He almost hides my 8 month belly... It was funny seeing him dangle out in front there.

I have been enjoying the time I have with just Levi and Kennedy. I am trying to come to terms with the fact that it won't be just the three of us anymore, and that I won't get as much one on one time with my kids. It's sad, but I feel like I am going to miss out on them growing up... At least for the next little while. So anyway, I have been taking advantage of the spare moments I have (when I am not distracted by stuff like blogging) to get some quality time in with the rug rats.

Wahhhhaaa

Loves to swing.

I tried my hand at curling Kennedy's hair for the first time, and I have to say it looked really cute. She loved it and was calling herself a princess all day.

We went to the zoo and spent some family time together. Kennedy loved it, although the dinosaurs freaked her out.

My little gorilla


Kennedy got a sleeping bag for her birthday (which is what she asked for..?) And she LOVES it. The next few days after she took all of her naps in it and even slept in it at night.
In other news: Judd raced a downhill mountain bike race which I will fill you in on when I download the pictures. we also spent Labor day with the family in Strawberry, Kennedy started preschool, Judd had ANOTHER surgery, I got a speeding ticket, and I have been canning like a mad woman....Details and pictures to come!

2 comments:

gina yancey said...

gosh i wish we lived closer to u, i miss u like crazy...and i cant comprehend you are preggers with your third!!!

Sherie said...

So....having triplets, huh? I'd say congratulations, but I think "I'm sorry" is more fitting :)