12 February 2008

Just a Touch of Camoflage






I'm feeling very nastalgic today, so I thought that it would be nice to post some pictures of my sister julia and I. Julia is a Gunnery Sergeant in the United States Marine Corps. She is on the USMC highpower rifle team, and has won the national championship several times.... So pretty much she is amazing :) I once googled her name just to see what would come up- pages and pages full of articles and info came up on my big sis. She was the Marine Corps female athlete of the year, and has spent time over in Iraq. The first picture is of Julia and I at the rifle range getting our concealed weapons permits, the next is a picture of her on the ranges at Camp Perry Ohio where the National championships are held every year, The next is one of me all decked out in flak vest and kevlar :). The next picture is me in front of a plane in Iraq, and the very last is a picture of Julia on the range teaching.