26 February 2008

Jump In This



Since it has been a bit sunnier lately, I thought that I would get some yard work done.... I started with raking the pine needles.... and finished with raking the pine needles. During the process I could have sworn that I was raking the floor of a forest. I don't think that the people who lived here had ever raked their yard. So after spending the afternoon raking and picking up needles, my neighbor offered to dump them for me. When he offered I don't think that he realized that I would fill his entire truck bed. Don't think that he'll be doing that again. I thought that I would document this by taking a picture, so here it is ladies and gents.... The world's largest pile of pine needles!---

1 comment:

Justin and Liz said...

That would make the best fire...whoosh!