20 December 2007

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmm?


What would be your first reaction upon seeing such a creature? Well, I'll tell you what mine was.... I ran straight back to my car and grabbed my camera. After all, I had to have proof of such a sighting, or else no one would believe me. I of course asked the woman if I could take a picture, and I was really sweet about it (didn't want her to scrath my eye out or something). After talking with her a while I found out that she had not clipped her nails since 1976. Why she picked this year to turn herself into a walking circus attraction I do not know... Perhaps she was celebrating the launch of the Apple computer.... that happened in 1976.
Who really knows what motivates us as humans to act the way we do? This definately is a thing that makes you go... Hmmm?

2 comments:

Justin and Liz said...

You actually saw this person? In Utah? Wow, I can’t wait to come home. I think it’s so funny you took a picture of her. I would have lost my composure; actually, she probably would have been offended by one of my outburst from across the parking lot.

Breezy said...

OH MY GOSH!!!!!! That is the most picture perfect picture! The face...the hair...the claws! WOW! Where were you when you ran into "this creature" I am stunned right now :)THANKS for sharing, I am going to go throw up now!